Time 4 Us
Time 4 Us Parent Workshops
Every year we run a programme of early-evening workshops for parents and carers on a variety of themes. Each session is designed to give parents an opportunity to network with other parents, talk to senior staff and to be informed about a key aspect of school life. The timings of our workshops are as follows:
- 6:00pm: Arrival and refreshments; networking and chat with senior staff
- 6:30pm: Workshop begins, followed by questions
- 7:30pm: End of workshop
We have run numerous and very successful sessions. Parents have evaluated each session and we have used comments to help plan future workshops. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive with many comments describing the success of each evening, including:
Workshop was very well structured and presentation was excellent.
I feel much more confident now to keep track of my daughter’s progres.
Extremely informative and good to meet the SLT.
This was the first workshop I’ve attended and it went really well.
All topics were explained in detail and questions handled really well.
2017/18 Time 4 Us Workshop Themes
- Drop in FAQs
- Post-16 options
- Improving reading with Accelerated Reader
- Helping your daughter with her exam preparation 1
- How is your daughters work and progress marked, assessed and reported to you?
- Helping your daughter with her English and Maths
- Helping your daughter with her exam preparation 2
- Yr9 options information
- Google Classroom and online platforms
- Online safety
All parents and carers are welcome. Please watch out for the letters home prior to each workshop and the dates in the calendar section of our website.
From sessions where presentations were used the slides will availbe to download below: